Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My new great-grandson, Jaxon.


fauquet said...

Compliments to you, Debi and welcome Jaxon

fauquet said...

Happy New year 2015 Debi.
Michel of Xanga

debi said...

Hi Debi ... what a beautiful boy! Congratulations!! I'm not a grandma even once yet, but I hope to be soon! I'm not sure if you remember me from the old Xanga, but I've been going down my list of those I followed, trying to round up my friends ever since they basically closed over there. I'm Deborah from threads_of_faith ... hope you remember me! Here my name is Debi, and spelled like yours, I noticed! :) I see you haven't been on here for awhile, but when you get this, come on over for a visit. I haven't been blogging for awhile here on Blogger, but I do check in often. I do have another 'Xanga' site over on WordPress. I was able to get my Xanga archives uploaded very easily over there and I like having the memories from my blogging days with me! Was never able to figure out how to do that here on Blogger, though. Hope to hear from you soon! Blessings to you and Happy New Year!

fauquet said...

How are you Debi ?.

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!