Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So busy lately!


Check it out!


This is my new guitar I bought ... it's an Ibanez and it should be delivered tomorrow [and I can't wait!]    : )  



Do I know how to play yet?   Nope, but my man is going to teach me and also on Tuesday nights, we go down the street and this guy teaches guitar and I can learn from him as well.   



This week is kind of crazy because we have to clean for our inspections for our apartments.    They do two inspections a year here, one in August and one in February so it averages out to one every 6 months.


On Monday night, we went down to the park uptown because they had a concert there.   We didn't stay for the whole thing though because it was kind of boring [definitely NOT my type of music, for sure!]   



Tonight I went to a city council meeting, then tomorrow need to finish cleaning for inspections.   Then Thursday night we'll go to another concert in the park ... Friday afternoon we're going to a memorial service for our police dog that died a week or so ago.   Rest in peace, Kai.   



Friday night we'll go down the street to another concert ... this weekend is the Oil Festival so there is a lot going on.    Not sure what's going on Saturday but hopefully soon I'll get a break so I can get some things done I need to do, like getting caught up on letter writing [I owe 4 of them right now!]  



Guess I should get for now 'cuz it's going on midnight and I need to get up early tomorrow and it's been a long day and I'm getting sleepy.    : )      

12 comments:

fauquet said...

I missed this new post, Debi. The guitar sounds wonderful and I am glad to learn you love music and start to practice . Encouragements .
Love
Michel

fauquet said...

RYC : tes Loire valley is full of Renaissanc e castles ? This area is very very renowned .
Love
Michel

fauquet said...

Thanks Debi for your congrats for the birth of the twins . They are doing well . And so for the parents
Love
Michel

fauquet said...

What about your guitar playing . Do you make pregress sinc August , Debi?
yes it is wet and cold here . I do not like much October . Enjoy tour season if the weather is still good.
The small familial gathering was there to warm a bit us .
Love
Michel

fauquet said...

and I add the twins were there . I was their first going out!

fauquet said...

Please ,read :it was their first going out.

fauquet said...

TYC : Thanks for your visit,Debi. Yes the flowers are inspiring like the music that you play with your guitar .
Love
Michel

fauquet said...

Thanks for your visit, Debi . Yes the photo of the cow "laughing " at the fence is funny /
Besides thie is a brand of cheese in France ( or Swiss )
Love
Michel

fauquet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debi said...

Yippee, I found you, but it looks like you haven't been here in awhile .. hopefully you'll get an email about this comment! This is Deborah from threads of faith on Xanga! Do you remember me?! Well, Xanga is closing and I am now here on Blogger! Come see me when you get this!! I'll be following! Blessings to you, 'Jennelle'!! ;) You can also find me on Facebook ... the badge is on my site! If you're there, too, just click it and send me a friend request! Blessings to you! Oh, it's kinda cute that we spell our name alike, too! :)

fauquet said...

So , you are back on Blogger, Debi . You know , it is not sure at all Xanga shuts . I believe the fundraiser reachs its goal.
I will be on xanga 2.0
love
Michel

fauquet said...

I had to go on an ancient post Debi to come here to thank you . Next time, please write your address like this: http://fauquet.xanga.com/
( on the new xanga , the names are not links).
I have appreciated your visit
Love
Michel

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!