Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A long over-due post!



It has been way too long since I posted on my blog.   It just seems that I get side-tracked with so many other things that I need to or should be doing.   Not a good excuse though, I guess.    : )



It's been a quiet summer around here and nothing special to say that I did really except to take Kyla out in the park to enjoy the weather.



This cat continues to amaze me ... she still loves her stroller and a few weeks ago, she was so funny!



We were outside and had taken a short walk but had been out much longer than that.  I was sitting on the front porch talking to a few people when Kyla got out of her stroller, walked over to the door and started scratching at it.



I guess she'd had enough of being outside and I told my friends that I was going go ahead and take her in for the night.   


Well, I got over to the door and told Kyla, come on - I'll take ya in now and she crawled back up into the stroller [by herself!]and away we went!



Now seriously, how many cats do you know that would do that?!   lol   Not many, I'll bet! 





Lacey [on left], Aaliya [on right]


Yesterday was the first day of school for kids in our area and this is a picture of two of my granddaughters taken before they left for school. 

  

Lacey is in 10th grade and Aaliya is in 1st grade.   It's unbelievable how the time seems to fly, isn't it?



Well, it's that time of year again and I'm starting to get into the mood to work on a jigsaw puzzle [seems that urge hits during the fall and winter.   lol]   



Below are a couple of pictures of ones I'd like to get to do.







There were quite a few more and so I'm taking my time to get just the right one that I want to do the most.



I love the one above called "Winter Games" because of the old-time feel it has to it.    We'll see what one I end up with!



I guess that's it for now, have to get off this computer and get some work done, it seems the maid has went on vacation.     Ha!   Ha!



Hopefully it won't be as long for a new post as it was for this one!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already the winter games !!!
I like , Debi, the cat story . Kyla is really funny .
So those are two of your grand children . Lacey and Aaliya are both beautiful .
Yes already school and a new year is near.Take care of you and thanks for your kind comments
Love
Michel ( of Xanga )

Anonymous said...

I liked reajng again his post Debi , But already a month has passed . Yes you are right time flies !!
I hope your cat Kyla still is cute and expresses well what she wants !! :)
Love
Michel of xanga

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!