Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm on a diet




Okay, so I started a diet on Tuesday and thought that I'd upload a few funny quotes I found about dieting! 

 - - - 

 Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!  ~Author Unknown



The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books - how not to eat what you've just learned how to cook.  ~Andy Rooney


The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humor.  ~Author Unknown


Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.  ~Author Unknown



Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks.  ~Author Unknown


My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless there are three other people.  ~Orson Welles

By the way, I'm doing good on my diet so far!

2 comments:

fauquet said...

Bravo Debi for your courage and discipline for your diet . It was becoome really necessary ?
Thank you for your kind birthday wishes .
Love
Michel

Debi @ Tuesdays Child said...

Hi Michel,

Sorry I'm so slow in answering ... I put things off way too long sometimes. : (

I'm doing good with my diet and have lost 4.4 pounds so far but am a little disappointed that I haven't lost more.

Still, I know if I stay with it that I will lose the weight.

Oh and to answer your question - oh yes, going on a diet has been necessary for quite a long time. lol

Love,

Debi

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!