Monday, January 31, 2011

What a rip-off!



Whisker World 43'' Tri-Level Rest Stop Cat Tree


This cat tree is way smaller than it looks, and I'm so disappointed with my purchase.




Kyla is just 6 months old and the shelves on this are not as big as they look in the picture.   



She gets on it once in awhile so I guess if she gets on it and uses it some then it's worth it.   



If you want my opinion, save your money - this is cheaply made and is for small kittens, not for grown cats.



Kyla is not a big cat at all, in fact, she's on the petite side and she has a hard time with it needing to be bigger! 



As I said    save . your . money  ... it's not worth the price which was $69.95.   



I'd return this to where I bought it from [online] but if I do, since I got free shipping, they'd charge me for the shipping costs.



By the time they did that, pay the cost to ship it to me out of my refund, I wouldn't have much left so may as well keep it.     Lesson learned! 



Did writing this solve anything?    Nope but complaining about it did make me feel better anyways!






Quick update:   Kyla, once getting used to this - seems to love it and uses it quite a bit.     

It does seem pretty sturdy but then please keep in mind that she is a small cat;

Not sure how it'd do for a cat who weighs more ... 

I still by all accounts think it is cheaply made but as I said, if you have a kitten or a small cat, it'd be okay.

Bottom line is, I've changed my mind and am glad that I bought this for her after all. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A method of financing a van instead of buying it outright.
You need to know when the discount is applied and
how much this will be as you may have to pay the full amount and claim it back later ' find out first. Automoblie leases are a drug for status-conscious people who require the rush of driving a 'better' car than they can really afford.

Also visit my blog ... Van Leasing

Anonymous said...

Usually, the best time to expect free time on Xbox Live is when there is a gaming event
taking place (such as the launching of a new game). This isn't anything new to the "Silver" accounts, though. Article Source: best microsoft Points generator to look for is the second type which gives more guarantee of being successful that the first or the third type and.

Also visit my page :: free microsoft points

Anonymous said...

Nail biting has long been a universal "nervous" habit that countless kids and adults suffer from.

Soft nails means that your nails have too much moisture.
When you feel like biting your nails, bring your hands away from you, perhaps you
can keep them in your pockets or consider wearing
gloves.

My web page: How to stop biting nails

Anonymous said...

Getting discounts to Six Flags over Georgia is a serious
task

Also visit my blog post ... six flags over texas coupons and discounts

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!