Wednesday, January 19, 2011

 


This morning I've been checking out different folders on my computer to see what all I have on here,


And, one thing I found I'd forgotten that I had on here?  


 Some old Xanga entries I'd written way back in 2004, 2005 and 2006!  


How fun it was to go back and read some of them and my, how things have changed in my life since then.


Does anyone know if there is a way to download blog posts from here at Blogger and save them on our computers?


I'd love to be able to do this if it's possible to!  


If not, the only other thing I can think of is to copy and paste entries into my old Xanga,


Then buy a premium membership so I can download the archives.


Maybe if I actually wrote more and posted pictures less, it might be worth doing.   


Still hoping to find out that it is possible to do here at Blogger!  


Below is a partial entry that I wrote at Xanga back on Sunday, August 24, 2004 ...


Tip of the day




Need a little help in the decluttering department?


Here's a few questions to ask yourself when sorting things out to get rid of.


Do I love it?
Do I need it?
Is it essential?
Does it enhance my life?


Then sort your things into 3 piles:


Yes - I love it, need it, it's useful
No - Someone else can have it
No - Toss it out!


To read the entire article - click here ...
 

Have a nice day, friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!