Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My iPod, How do I love thee?

      Let me count the ways!



For those who aren't familiar with the iPod Touch, you can go here and scroll down to the product details for more info.


I'm not sending you to the link [Amazon] hoping that you'll buy it and I'd get a commission for it, because I wouldn't get any; 


I'm not signed up for any of those type of programs.


Just am posting here about it because I got one a few months ago and can't begin to tell you how much I love it and how useful it is!


It basically is everything an iPhone is with the exception that the iPod Touch doesn't have a phone on it.


No problem, I've got a house and a cell phone so I don't need a phone though I have to admit that it'd be nice to have the iPhone with everything all in one.


I love that I can do my banking on this, check out Ebay, read books, listen to music, watch videos [TV shows and movies!] plus so much more.  


Yes, these are things that I can also do on my laptop but sometimes it's easier to jump on my iPod which is always within reach. 


Also, I like that since it's so small ... most times I just do the necessary things on this so don't get side-tracked like I do on my laptop!  


All in all, I'd say that if you've been thinking about buying the new iPod Touch, I don't think you'd regret it for one minute.   I love mine!


1 comments:

fauquet said...

You teach me Debi,as I have no iphone nor ipod .
What is the best ? The iphone ? One of my son has a iphone ? ( I think ) and it is fatastic what can be done with it . I have to renew my knowledges . The technoly flies so fast .
I thank your for the mini for Janine and me . Yes, soon , it will be our 50th and we are grateful .
Our children go from 37 year old to 49 ! This is impressing .
Thanks again.
Love
Michel

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!