Monday, November 1, 2010

Will update soon [sorry about ...]



Not sure what's been going on here but for the past week or so, I had no background image that would show up at all and I have no idea why.


Ugh, talk about frustrating!   Anyways, also tried to change my header ... deleted my old one to do it but then the new one wouldn't work.


So, my friends, I'm gonna leave it the way it is for now till I can make another header to go with a background I could get to work. 


Have a nice day!


 Love,


2 comments:

fauquet said...

I am sorry you had problem with header and background
Hopeful Blogger gives to you samples that suit to you,Jenelle .
Love
Michel

fauquet said...

I hope you had a great Thankshiving ,Debi.
I wish all the best for you
Love
Michel

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!