Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's been a year ...





Has it really been a year since Patrick died?   It has and  somehow it'd slipped past me, as it was one year on the 14 of September.



I thought I'd post a couple of pictures that I found of him just as an "In Memory" kind of thing.  



One of the pictures is of Patrick and his Dirty Dancing co-star, Jennifer Grey.



The other picture is Patrick with his wife of 34 years, Lisa Niemi.





Above:  Patrick & Jennifer Grey



Patrick and his wife, Lisa


R.I.P. Patrick and thank you for your wonderful work you left behind, Dirty Dancing will forever be my favorite movie.

2 comments:

Kathy (quilt_cats from xanga) said...

It's hard to believe it's been a year since he died. Sad.
Thanks for letting me know where you were now blogging. I too am getting frustrated with xanga (the ads and featured articles and blatant immorality just feel so disgusting when they pop up while I'm getting to the more decent blogs). I'm planning on starting up a blog over here and will have to let you know my info when I do.

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I was so upset with all the awful adds too!!!! It is ok if you are slow I am sometimes too! It is my thyroid it still is not quit where it should be. I hope it is just something simple as to why you are tired.
Well I am off to church this morn.
Have a blessed day!!! Sharon

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!