Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Can't wait to try it


Where have I been?   Not sure when this product come out but it looks like a wonderful idea that I can't wait to try!



Thankfully there is a laundry room in the hi-rise building that I live in but sometimes with having to carry a basket full of clothes + a heavy detergent bottle, can get to be a little much.



Earlier this week I was reading about this product and apparently it's been out for a little while now but I hadn't heard of it.



This will make my life so much easier for sure ... no more having a lug a big bottle of detergent each time.



There had been a free sample of this offered at one time but apparently the samples run out.



Still, there is now offered a $1.00 coupon off the price and though not free, it will help bring the cost down anyways.



If anyone else is interested in signing up and being able to print a $1.00 coupon off, you can do it at:  



Detergent, anti-static and fabric softener all in one product, how cool is that?!



1 comments:

fauquet said...

easier laundry,Debi !! :)
Love
Michel

Post a Comment

Have a wonderful day!